Saturday, September 19, 2009

FREE " Crystal Dangles for our Hand Stamped Necklaces" Weekend - 2 days only & 14 New Design Stamps

Sale: September 19 & 20th

Great way to start your Christmas Shipping Early. For every Hand Stamped Necklace you purchase you will receive one large Swarovski crystal ($3.00 value) or up to 4 small Swarovski crystals ($8.00 value) on your necklace FREE. When you are ordering these do NOT add them on to your order but add them in the "Notes" section on what colors you want and the name it matches up with. If they are added on your order and paid for I will not reimburse you for these since I will not know who received this sale but will give you a credit on your next purchase.

We did get some 18" gold filled ball chains in for our Gold Filled Hand Stamped Necklaces.

This week we received 14 new stamps but I do not have pictures up of them yet. Bumble Bee, Dinosaur, Flames, Ice Cream Cone, Eight Note, Heart with Wings, Balloon, Lips, Mega Phone, Small Heart, Larger Heart, Thicker Heart on a few sides, 3 Swirls, Arrow w/ Heart if you would like to see a picture of these please contact me I can get you a picture. I should have these on my site sometime early next week.

New Stamping shapes: We received a few moon sterling silver shapes and a whimsical heart if anyone is interested please let me know I will get you a picture of them if you have an idea for them.

No comments: