Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Love You To The Moon and Back Infinity and More Hand Stamped Necklace for Men and Women

I loved the way this necklace turned out. It was made for a 16 year old boy for his birthday. I made this with a brushed matte look instead of a high gloss shine to it. We just got this new men’s bali style chain in stock and have it in 16”, 18” and 20”. Click here to see our new Men's Hand Stamped Necklace section.

hand_stamed_iloveuinfinity2

It also comes in a women’s style too. Click here to see this necklace.

hand_stamed_iloveuinfinity

1 comment:

Annette W. said...

I think it's a great idea to have a masculine version of this too.

Today I learned about you. Love your family tree jewelery especially. LOVE it. But we will have more children, God willing, in the future, so I think I need to wait for an order.